Rome Apartment: Bernini

Bernini apartment in RomeWith its orange and yellow colours Bernini apartment gives you the opportunity to enjoy your stay in a very cosy and quiet atmosphere at 3 minutes walk from St. Peter and at 5 minutes from the Vatican Museums. This Rome apartment is located at the first floor of walk-up 20th century palace.

The Bernini Rome apartment has one double room and one single room with a French-bed, one comfortable bathroom with shower and a lovely, colourful kitchenette equipped with all you need to prepare your meals (fridge, microwave, toaster).

It is provided with air conditioning, cable tv, independent heating, and hairdryer.

Book this apartment

Photo Gallery

Location

The Bernini Apartment is situated in the Historic Centre of Rome, only two steps from Piazza San Pietro (St Peter’s Square) and the Vatican. It is well connected with the rest of the city: the subway (metro) is at 5 minutes of walk.
bernini-apartment-map.gif

Bernini Prices

Daily price per apartment, water, gas, electricity, linen and towels, one weekly cleaning and taxes included.

Guests 04 Nov-15 Mar 15 Mar-04 Nov Holidays
01-04 Guests 163.00 EUR 198.00 EUR 238.00 EUR


Final cleaning fee (obligatory): 25.00 EUR.
Holidays: New Year’s Eve and Easter

Book this apartment

Conditions

Booking Procedure. Simply complete the online booking form and submit. We will back with availability in 24 hrs max by email. To confirm your reservation you are kindly requested to send your credit card infos (by secure server). Bear in mind, that your card will be charged before your stay, with a Non-Refundable Down Payment: 30% of the cost of your total stay. Ten (10) days before the check in, your card will be charged for the rest 70% of your total stay.

The cost includes. Gas, electricity, water, linen and towels (weekly), TV, taxes and services.

Security deposit. When you check in, you will be asked to provide a security deposit in cash which will be returned when you leave the apartment – this is simply a precaution to cover any incidental expenses during your stay.
For stays of max 5 days 100,00 Eur, for stays of 6 days or more 250,00 Eur.

Cancellation policy. From reservation to 11 days before check in: 30%. After: 100%. No show: 100%

Credit Cards. Visa, Mastercard

Times. During the week, check in from 1500 to by 1900.
The guest must confirm his arrival at least two hours before arriving by phone. If this does not happen the owner will be not responsible for check in delays.
If the guest delays the check in time, he will have to pay the following fees:
- Euro 15.00 for a delay between 7.00 pm and 10.00 pm
- Additional euro 15.00 for every hour after 10.00 pm.
On Sundays and public holidays the check-in must be before 7.00 pm and it has an additional cost of euro 15.00.
Check out must be before 10.00 am.
If check out delays are not communicated in time, the guest will pay a “day use fee” which is 50% of the cost per night. If the check out is after 3.00 pm the amount will be 100% of the cost per night. In both cases the owner is authorized to take the money from the deposit.

Other. If there is any damage found inside the apartment/suite, during the check-out time, will be calculated basing the amount to charge on Bernini Apartment specific price list. The final cleaning fee is obligatory: 45.00 EUR.

Book this apartment